Lifestyle Family Photography
What is a lifestyle family portrait session?
Fab photos of you and your family, doing fun things outdoors. Natural pictures are the best! I hear this all the time so for a family shoot, I try my best to adopt a documentary photography approach, which basically means I capture what’s happening and not set everything up and have you doing weird awkward poses.
I really want some great pictures of my family but I know there are always loads of hidden costs!
It’s true lot’s of photographers use the up-selling model which is something that I’m not a fan of. If I walk into a shop, I want to know how much and what do I get? So I’m exactly the same, I tell you how much and what you get.
Lifestyle family shoot – £350 (booking fee required)
- A 90 minutes photoshoot within 10 miles of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (45p per mile thereafter).
- 75 edited high-resolution images – option to buy more if you wish.
- Images will be sent via a password-protected gallery as high-resolution jpegs for download.
- Additional images £10 per image.
How do I book?
- Choose a date
- Easy, just get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org | 07951 726212.